5 Top Tips for Surviving Cannes Lions 2017
It's nearly upon us - Cannes Lions 2017 when the world of advertising and media arrive in Cannes and take over the town for a week. It's a busy time and if you are attnding the event here are our top 5 insider tips for making the most of your stay on the Cote d'Azur
1. Arrival - Whatever tiem you are arriving it's good to have some basics in the fridge for when you arrive. our Cote d'Azur Villas clients will all arrive to find some groceries in the fridge. Ask your rental agent to stock your kitchen for you.
2. Transport - Hopeofully you're not too far away from the Palais des Festivals but if you are then book your transport before you arrive. Don't leave it til the last minute to realise that you need a cab, you'll be disappointed.
3. Diary Planning - Have a plan for the event, it will change and evolve as you go through the week but some research and basic structure to your week will stop you missing out on the most important events
4. Timing - Leave time to get from event to event. Even walking along the Croisette it's going to be busy and take a little longer than usual.
5. Concierge - All our Cannes Lions clients will have access to our concierge service throughout their stay, whatever the request the team will be happy to help. Make sure your rental agency offer this service, it's vital to the success of your stay here in Cannes.
See you all soon for another great Cannes Lions!