We are currently recruiting:
The Company: Cote d’Azur Villas is the leading villa rental company on the Cote d’Azur. Working throughout the region, from Monaco to St Tropez and into Provence we offer a wide selection of holiday, corporate and long term rental villas to international clients visiting the region. We also have an existing portfolio of management properties.
1 . Rentals Operation - Student Position (3 months)
Position: We are looking for a stagiaire for 3 months over our busy summer period.
Location: Sophia Antipolis
Dates: June - August (inclusive) 3 months
Salary: To be discussed
Transport: Access to your own vehicle, costs will be reimbursed
- You must be fluent in English spoken and written
- Used to working with a computer (Office programmes)
- You must be organised and used to working on your own
- You must be used to using your initiative, problem solving and thinking for yourself
- You must possess excellent team spirit
- Ready for a challenge
• You will be involved at all stages of the rentals of our luxury properties situated throughout the region.
• Preparation and organisation of the arrivals and departures of our clients
• Preparation and control of the inventory of a property
• Other projects may become available depending on the skills of the person.
Please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Seasonal Rentals and Operations
We are looking for a hospitality professional to work with our operations team to handle property management and our summer rental operations. You will become an integral part of our team with overall responsibility for a portfolio of management villas and the operation of our core business, seasonal rentals. This is your chance to grow with an innovative and dynamic company, to develop and implement ideas and to be part of a fun and motivated team.
Location: Sophia Antipolis
Contract: CDD leading to CDI
Salary: According to experience + Annual performance related bonus
1. French and English, written and spoken to a first language standard
2. Minimum of 2 years operational hospitality experience ideally either in property or yachting
3. Legally able to work in France
4. Current driving licence and able to drive in France
5. Own transport for visiting properties (expenses are reimbursed)
6. Able to demonstrate successful operational experience in previous positions
7. Self-motivated, able to work independently and on own initiative
8. A real team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
9. Familiar with the Cote d’Azur, candidates who are already living in the region will be given preference.
Interviews will be held immediately and you should e-mail your CV (in English AND in French) together with a letter of motivation (in English) to: email@example.com