- The 'U' shaped mas has recently been extensively renovated to a very high standard and designed with a clever and thoughtful mixture of antiques and contemporary furnishings. The interior is very spacious with high ceilings, stone walls and floors in most of the rooms on the ground floor. Whilst on the first floor the rooms have a very warm and welcoming feel. The house has four different living rooms, two open-plan kitchen-dining rooms, a large conservatory, five large bedrooms, all en-suite, four smaller bedrooms, with either air-conditioning or ceiling fans included, where appropriate.
- Entering the front door in the oldest part of the house, through the hallway there are two living rooms, one used as a TV room and the other a music room.
- There is a separate WC. Off the hall there are stairs leading to two bedrooms that share a bathroom with bath, shower, basin and separate WC and a small children's games room or study.
- At the top of this staircase there is an original pigeonnier. Back on the ground floor, there is a pretty hall leading to a large modern, fully equipped kitchen and dining room.
- There is a laundry room and another WC to the back of the first kitchen, whilst through another hall there are two further living rooms, one of which is some 100 sq m in size, complete with the original and vast fireplace. Through which one can access the second open plan kitchen and dining room.
- On the first floor via a large and impressive second staircase there are five large double bedrooms with beds ranging from 200cm to 180cm in size, all with great views and all with en-suite bathrooms with baths, showers, basins and WCs. These bedrooms have either been furnished in a very contemporary or conversely, very authentic Provencal style. There are two further bedrooms, which share a bathroom with shower, basin and separate WC.
A weekly maid service of 12 hours is included in the price.