5 Reasons to Choose the South of France
The South of France is one of the most popular European tourist destinations and many of our villa rental clients come back year after year to enjoy the Cote d'Azur. But if you've not visited before why would you choose the South of France over other holiday destinations?
1. Over 300 days of sunshine each year - Our long summer extends outside of the key July & August months and you can enjoy great weather and sunshine throughout the year.
2. Easy access - With daily direct flights throughout Europe and the US then it's easy to fly into Nice International Cote d'Azur airport. Or, if you prefer arrive by train using the high speed TGV network.
3. Food & Wine - Well of course, it's France. Enjoy amazing cuisine and sample some of the world's finest wines.
4. Out and about - There is so much to see and do in the South of France, for all of the family. From relaxing on the white sandy beaches to visiting wonderful art galleries and museums or perhaps one of the water parks.
5. Snow and Sand - If you visit during the winter months then you are a short drive away from some great skiing. The lower slopes of Greoliers are less than an hour from the Cote d'Azur with the higher resorts easily accessible. Spend one day on the slopes and then enjoy lunch on the beach.
If you are planning a holiday then these are all great reasons to visit the South of France and what better way than to book a private villa with pool, no crowds just simply the time to relax and enjoy.