Top 5 Tips for Child Friendly Villas in the South of France
A private villa holiday in the South of France is a great way to enjoy family time this summer, but what are they key things to look for when choosing your child friendly villa? Here are our top 5 tips
1. Distance from the Airport - We'd recommend no more than 30 minutes, after your flight then another half an hour in the car is probably enough even for the adults. From Nice Airport there are some great options in and around Valbonne.
2. Pool Security - In France it is a legal requirement that all pools have security, either an alarm, a hard cover, an infa-red barrier..if you come to a villa and there is no pool security then it's illegal. All of our villas confirm to French Pool security laws.
3. Garden - The South of France can be hilly and some gardens are just terraces. Many of our villas have flat lawned areas, idea for the children to play outside when it's not too hot.
4. Be Cool - Look for air-conditioning or fans in the bedrooms. If the children can't sleep because of the heat then everyone suffers. All of our villas have fans or aircon in the bedrooms.
5. Days Out - There are some great days out and attractions in the South of France for all of the family, there is a list of some of the key ones here
Have a great child friendly villa holiday in the South of France