Property Management Services
Caring for your Home on the French Riviera
Côte d’Azur Villas offers the full range of property management services to help you take care of your home in the South of France. We have a team of friendly bilingual staff with years of experience in looking after homes on behalf of owners who live abroad. Our staff includes a handyman, a housekeeper, an accountant, an insurance expert, and an English chartered surveyor. We have extensive contacts with local tradesmen and artisans, many who speak English, who offer services form painting a room to building a new extension.
“Does anyone know a good plumber ?”
It’s a question we get asked time and time again. Searching the "pages jaunes" for a good contractor is a lottery, let alone explaining in your best restaurant French that there’s a leak in the cupboard under the kitchen sink and what time could someone come and look at it ? At Cote d’Azur Villas, our Property Management team have access to a host of reliable, well-priced and reputable local contractors, suppliers and tradesmen who are usually available at short notice, ensuring that your property is not put at risk by unscrupulous or unreliable workmen. All our contractors are regularly vetted to ensure we are providing the very best quality of workmanship, and are able to collect keys directly from our office in Valbonne avoiding the need for someone to wait at the property. We are on call at all times to ensure emergencies do not turn into disasters.
A la carte service
Côte d'Azur Villas provides an à la carte service according to individual owners needs, as every home is different and every owner has unique requirements.
The services we offer include:
- Regular inspections of the property, from once a week to once a month, to include:
- inspection of security systems, door locks and alarms
- inspection of water, electricity and telephone/internet connections
- inspection of the general fabric of the villa for defects
- inspection of mechanical and electrical systems in operation at the villa
- Keyholding service
- Utility transfer
- Finding and managing staff working at the property, including pool & garden maintenance and cleaner
- Organisation of laundry and preparation of the villa for owner’s occupation
- Reporting any defects to the owner and recommendation of qualified tradesmen for repairs if needed.
- Payment of staff and all local invoices in euros
- Monthly management reports and statements of account
- Organising car servicing and cleaning
- Arranging airport transfers for owner as required
- Collection and forwarding of post, translations of documents and dealing with any French administrative matters
- Opening and management of local bank account in euros
- PA services to owners and their families when they are in residence
After an initial meeting we will send you a proposal with a tailor made package to suit your requirements and ensure peace of mind. You can relax - your second home is being looked after to the highest standards.
Here's what one of our client's recently said:
"We bought our property in Saint Maxime in November 2017 and immediately looked for a company to handle local matters, financial issues arising and day to day maintenance & cleaning. After interviewing a number of options we settled on Cote d’Azur Villas and have been extremely happy and pleased with their performance ever since.
Milly Thomas, our regular contact point, is always easily reachable and responds quickly to any and all requests in a fast and efficient fashion. The company manages our cleaning, pool, gardening and utility contracts and all have been handled with trouble free competence.
Beyond the day to day, roof leaks during a storm, sticking shutters and the need to buy a new car have all been dealt with fuss free speed.
Just what you need in a management company. Dealing with Cote d’Azur has been a pleasure."
Reed Family 2018