We are currently recruiting:
The Company: Cote d’Azur Villas is the leading villa rental company on the Cote d’Azur. Working throughout the region, from Monaco to St Tropez and into Provence. Due to expansion of our multinational team we are looking to recruit a number of personnel.
1. AGENT COMMERCIAL - RENTALS
We are looking for a top-notch Rental Sales Agent to join our dynamic team of Real Estate professionals!
You will be responsible to handle our existing and develop our Rental Business. You will handle the process from beginning to the end, and will do whatever it takes to ensure a successful and timely close.
Selling/Renting a home is personal and emotional, so you must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills in order to find the perfect fit for your clients.
So, if you are an independent agent, great at building relationships, speak French and English or more languages (even better!), know how to prioritize tasks and how to manage your time well, we want you !
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English and French to a first language standard, a third European language would be a bonus, a Scandinavian language speaker would be ideal.
- Is familiar with the local Valbonne and Mougins area
- Has great sales experience, preferably in the hospitality or property fields
- Is self motivated and able to work independently
This is new position but working on existing business with a current property portfolio and clients looking for rentals.
Please e-mail us your CV and a letter of motivation (in English) to email@example.com
2. MAINTENANCE / HANDY MAN / GARDENER
Position: We are looking for a responsible hard-working general maintenance man knowledgeable in general building and gardening work to work with our property management team. The work will involve all aspects of villa maintenance and decoration as well as garden maintenance. The position is full time and available immediately.
Location: Sophia Antipolis
Contract: CDD renewable to CDI
Salary: Competitive salary according to experience
1. Language: Good understanding of both English and French
2. Experience: Good experience in general building & gardening work
3. Familiar with the geography of the region in and around Valbonne is a +
You should be:
1. Dynamic and hard working
2. Able to show own initiative
4. Looking for a new challenge
Please send your CV (in English and/or in French) together with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held immediately