We are currently recruiting:
The Company: Cote d’Azur Villas is the leading villa rental company on the Cote d’Azur. Working throughout the region, from Monaco to St Tropez and into Provence. Due to expansion of our multinational team we are looking to recruit a number of personnel.
1. Senior Sales Agent
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Sales Agent to join our dynamic team of Real Estate professionals !
You will be responsible for handling our existing Business and developing new business throughout the Cote d'azur and Saint Tropez.
You will be a team leader and have the drive and enthusiasm to create and manage a team of like minded professionals. You will handle and supervise the different processes, and will ensure a successful and timely close of business.
Selling a home is personal and emotional, so you must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills in order to find the perfect fit for your clients.
So, if you are an independent agent, great at building relationships, speak French and English or more languages (even better!), know how to prioritize tasks and how to manage your time well, we want you!
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English and French to a first language standard, a third European language would be a bonus, a Scandinavian language speaker would be ideal.
- Is familiar with the local area
- Has great experience in property sales
- Is self motivated and able to work independently
- Is eager to grow the business
This is a new position but working on existing business with a current client and property portfolio looking to buy and to sell.
Salary: Commission based - possible advance on commission based on experience
In the first instance please e-mail your CV and a letter of motivation (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MAINTENANCE / HANDY MAN / GARDENER
Position: We are looking for a responsible hard-working general maintenance man knowledgeable in general building and gardening work to work with our property management team. The work will involve all aspects of villa maintenance and decoration as well as garden maintenance. The position is full time and available immediately.
Location: Sophia Antipolis
Contract: CDD renewable to CDI
Salary: Competitive salary according to experience
1. Language: Good understanding of both English and French
2. Experience: Good experience in general building & gardening work
3. Familiar with the geography of the region in and around Valbonne is a +
You should be:
1. Dynamic and hard working
2. Able to show own initiative
4. Looking for a new challenge
Please send your CV (in English and/or in French) together with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Interviews will be held immediately